1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RARE* JDM HONDA CIVIC B16 Service Decals

Discussion in 'Response Import Auto Fashion www.shopresponse.com' started by Daniel, Sep 20, 2006.

1. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Hi JDMC Members,

I have for SALE the JDM B16 Service Tags. Please note I only have a handful of these left, (only 10) and they ARE NOT on our website. After the few I have then that's it, we are no longer carrying this item. I can accept paypal for these. If interested PM me for price and paypal payment details.

This decal applies to underneath the front hood and shows the diagram and text in Japanese. Ultra RARE for your CIVIC! BRAND NEW IN THE PACKAGING!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    ordered one for myself, can't wait to get it in the mail:woot: great price too by the way:)

3. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Thank you. :)

9 Left in stock. Very RARE and I will be discontinuing this from my product lineup. Almost no one in the states sales these.

4. imm0rt41

imm0rt41 New Member

Start a Conversation
    I passed the link to this thread on to my friend. I bet she would love one for her Del Sol VTEC :p

5. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    2 left then no more.

6. panzer_ko

panzer_ko New Member

Start a Conversation
    Daniel,

What kind of Japanese K20A3 stuff do you think you can stumble across? Or Type-R EP3 stuff for my SI 2003? I am always interested, i don't think I can sport a B16 tag under my hood if I have a K20A3, lol.

7. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    I have the Type R EP3 emissions tags, tire pressure tag, JDM Union Jack Emblem, Type R Side Decals, Rear Type R Emblem, JDM Dipstick, sidemarkers with wiring kit, Red Valve Cover, Type R shift Knob and Type R Plug Cover. I should have everything in stock, I will have to double check on the Union Jack emblems.

I also carry the shiftboot and visors but I know I am out of those.

8. panzer_ko

panzer_ko New Member

Start a Conversation
    Thanks, I should start checking your shop huh? Still finding my way around as you can see!

9. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Yes, take a look, we stock a lot of parts.

10. xjdmshezx

xjdmshezx New Member

Start a Conversation
    picked one up:woot:

11. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    thank you!

Down to 1 left.

12. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation

glad you've sold almost all of them Daniel...for a minute there I was worried no one was gonna buy em, and I would have to buy the rest from ya since it's such a rare item:) mine's going on when i finally get a carbon hood for my beast.