1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So my lip got stolen last night... :(

Discussion in 'General Car Discussions' started by JussHatched, May 28, 2006.

1. JussHatched

JussHatched Active Member

Start a Conversation
    I came home last night at 2am, my car was looking as good as ever, just cleaned and everything. I come outside this morning to go to work at 8:45, no lip. This is the sh*ttiest feeling in the world... it wasnt anything fancy just a mugen knock off, but to have it stolen from my driveway 2 feet away from my bedroom window upsets me. I know someone was watching it too because the car was facing the garage so you cant even see the lip from the street. A few weeks ago I caught someone trying to steal it so I put an alarm on it and this is what I get.

Naked.
    aimg529.imageshack.us_img529_3374_missing29pz.jpg

All thats left.
    aimg529.imageshack.us_img529_6487_missing13cq.jpg
    aimg529.imageshack.us_img529_3374_missing29pz.jpg aimg529.imageshack.us_img529_6487_missing13cq.jpg

2. Jokerluv

Jokerluv New Member

Start a Conversation
    damn that sux fuck thieves,

they jacked my wifes system out of heraccord in her work parkinglot in the day time

im pissed

[​IMG]

3. middleklasskid

middleklasskid New Member

Start a Conversation
    People steal lips, thats so rediculous:confused: Im mad for you thats so gay.

4. JussHatched

Start a Conversation
    Whats funny is I already ordered that sticker to put on my next lip. I will rivet it in too next time.

5. JussHatched

Start a Conversation
    Tell me if this is suspicious.

My next door neighbor is a cool guy(or at least he seems like it), but I know he has done some fucked up shit in his past, and used to be a meth user and what not. Hes always around when Im messing with my car and was out when I was washing the whole engine bay. I briefly showed him my new alarm and explained how I made it pretty fail-safe because I thought he may have some pointers because he has a lot of common knowledge about cars. He then proceeded to tell me some trick about hooking up a welder to the frame of the car and frying the electrical system which kinda alerted me but I didnt really think anything of it.

Now we get to his friend. His friend who comes over every now and then has a midori green EK with Si wheels and all the basic shit. We have talked a few times and he happened to walk up right after I got done cleaning my engine bay 2 days ago. I showed him my new alarm too and explained that I got it because I caught someone trying to steal my lip a few weeks back. I also mentioned how lucky I was I caught the person in the act because it takes so little to remove my lip. That was 2 days ago... Keep in mind I came home at 2am and went outside at 9am to find it missing. The more I think of it the more I suspect these people. I know the kid with EK was keeping it in my friends garage too and I rememer saying he was keeping it in there cause keeping it outside was "too risky" or something. Another thing is that the kid came up to my work the other day too (Advance auto) and stopped in for a second. Im thinking maybe he was scoping it out then too...

Let me know what you guys think. Im honestly about to confront my neighbor about it but I dont wanna lose my cool. What do you guys think I should do?!

6. minjae

minjae New Member

Start a Conversation
    damn..that sucks..i'd be pissed as shet..well bout your neighbor tho..just corner him and make him confess? haha syke..dunno tho..very suspicious..

7. Nachtmensch

Nachtmensch New Member

Start a Conversation
    deffinately rivit the next one on :) theyd have to drill out the rivits if they wanted it. im not concerned with my oem cheapo lip

8. Thrule01

Thrule01 New Member

Start a Conversation
    damn dude that sux...as about your neighbor...dont confront him unless you are sure it was him...just keep an eye on him and rivet that shit lol....sorry that shit happened again :-\ i know its not any fun...

9. jdmeg6

jdmeg6 New Member

Start a Conversation
    i wouldnt confront the neighbor, that is just asking for trouble. sux about the lip, i would be freaking out if mine dissappeared. but i dont think that would happen to me at least, i have a pitbull for a car alarm (car is parked in my backyard at night)

10. Feriohunni

Feriohunni New Member

Start a Conversation
    thats really messed up.

11. jdm b18c ek6

jdm b18c ek6 New Member

Start a Conversation
    damn that sucks a$$....

12. poonkla

poonkla New Member

Start a Conversation
    Thank god I live in a good neighborhood where i get yelled at for my exhaust being to loud, shows me that they wont let anything at all go down here. Im sorry man, good luck on your next lip though.

13. MidniteFreedom

MidniteFreedom New Member

Start a Conversation
    that hella sucks. sorry bro i hate people when they do that gay shit. i was thinking about ordering me a cf mugen lip but now thinking about it might not cuase of the thives so im gonna get me a itr lip sinc emy abs mugen cracked on the freeway... =/

14. SiR

SiR New Member

Start a Conversation
    Ok honestly who steals a lip?

15. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Felt so Violated...

Bastards!:mad:

That sucks, not only did they steal your lip they had the audacity to do it in front of your house.

I know the feeling as well, my old CR-X got broken into a few years back on a early Sunday morning in the front of my home. I had a crappy useless alarm, don't even think it worked?? Yes I know a mistake.

Anyhow I had a Pioneer flip face monitor 7" CD player at the time and an amp and small 10" sub in a box. The bastards broke the rear passenger quarter glass and stole the amp the box and the brain which was installed in the rear flip up compartment, however they failed to steal the head unit as it was bolted down quite well.

The worst feeling ever, felt oh so violated!:(

Well I figured they didn't get the most expensive part so about a week later on Saturday, I found someone selling a brain for the monitor and I was waiting for the auction to end a couple of days later to buy it and to feel whole again.....

....you guessed it the next Sunday the little pricks came back and broke the driver quarter glass and took their sweet ass time to remove all the interior console panels (those with CRXs know this can take awhile as there are quite a few screws) and finished the job and took the head unit.:banghead:

Now thats persistance, well I am sure bad karma came back to them and am sure it will come around to those who stole your lip.

16. Flexin_K20

Flexin_K20 New Member

Start a Conversation
    I confronted someone once about breaking into my car, i felt in my gut that it was him. it turned into the biggest argument ever. We damn near beat the piss out of each other....bad thing is I found out who it was and it wasn't him. I am very sorry to hear about your loss, but a wise man doesn't act on feelings.
    Just better prepare yourself, so there is that much less of a chance of something happening
    hope this helps

17. beardown22

beardown22 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Well once agian your situation was a shitty one. I would still keep an eye on that neighbor though.