1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sophie vs. 99 si

Discussion in 'Racing and Track Battles' started by familycar-GSR, Feb 22, 2007.

1. familycar-GSR

familycar-GSR New Member

Start a Conversation
    So today on the way home from work, this guy that i always see on the drive home pulls up next to me at a stop light. Its a black 99 si with i/h/e and its lowered on cut si springs. he has his window down and gestures to me that he wants to run. everyday this guy revs on me but i just let him make a fool out of him self, but today i just felt like running. i didn't know if i could beat the guy because my car is stock except for the suspension and clutch. the light turns green and he pulls me by a car and a half right out of the hole, but my shift into second must have been perfect or the clutch makes that much of a difference because i pulled even with him, by the middle of second o had a length on him, and by the end of third i had pulled him by about 3 and a half lengths and could have pulled him by more but i let up. he then proceeded to do the fly by with his middle finger in the air after i had let off, and then flashed his hazards on me. i don't know if he just couldn't drive or if i'm the greatest driver alive. all i know is that this is the first time i had run on it since the clutch install, and sophie has never run better.

2. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Gsr > Si

Damn Good Kill... :woot:

GSR FTW

3. pimpinpunk

pimpinpunk New Member

Start a Conversation
    You should of chased him down after the finger, beat the h*** out of him lol

little Ricer LOl

4. cabezzzdb8

cabezzzdb8 New Member

Start a Conversation
    4dr GSR>SI again

5. Deibidosan

Deibidosan Active Member

Start a Conversation
    just cuz its an Si dosent mean that he can drive it! nice kill!! kinda funny about the finger! he wanted to race, you beat him, and he flips YOU off!! lmao! :)

6. familycar-GSR

familycar-GSR New Member

Start a Conversation
    i think the worst part about it for him was that it was a car with pink wheels. that probably pissed him off the most.