1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sponsorships q

Discussion in 'General Car Discussions' started by dc5r, Aug 16, 2006.

1. dc5r

dc5r O.G. Member

Start a Conversation
    just wondering if anyone on here is sponsored. i know there is carsponsorship.com. im trying to get my team a sponsor. the question is, how do i go about doing it?

2. Deibidosan

Deibidosan Active Member

Start a Conversation
    well i have a friend that was sponsored by Vivid Racing in Tempe AZ. she bought alot of stuff from them and they asked her if she wanted to be sponsored. you could try emailing some different places and asking them if they would be interested in sponsoring your team. smoe places do that. good luck!! :)

3. Notorious R.I.E.

Notorious R.I.E. Affiliate

Start a Conversation
    you need to sit down and write up a sponsorship proposal. you need to sell the idea of why you and/or your team deserves sponsorship. It's all about Return on Investment. What you can return to them for the investment they give you. Whether it be free parts, or a large discount. How many shows/races do you do in a year? How large of team participation do you have? Most sponsors require you to be at a certain number of events for exposure. Can you do out of state shows and large shows rather than just small local shows? They want to know stuff like that. Plan it out and write a proposal thats neat and professional. All my friends are fully sponsored by huge companies like AEM, Greddy, Fluidyne, konig, Polk Audio, I could list people all day but they will all tell you the same thing. It comes down to that proposal letter. Sponsorships are a lot of work but if you work hard it will pay off in the end