1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

testing waters 95 del sol si

Discussion in 'User Classifieds Ads - Buy and Sell' started by Thrule01, Sep 20, 2006.

1. Thrule01

Thrule01 New Member

Start a Conversation
    this is my 2nd sol.....i have owned it for about 2 weeks....most of the time it was in the shop....parts are listed at the bottom that were replaced...

teal color
    5 spd
    si (d16z6)
    185k approx
    black housed 1 pc headlights
    B&M short throw kit
    CAI
    drop springs (about 1 1/2 drop)
    alpine Cd/mp3 player (few months old)
    A/C (blows ice...freon added today)

new exedy clutch and flywheel, new tranny, new brakes all around, resurfaced rotors, new high idle valve, & pilot bearing

would come with aftermarket header, cat, and downpipe (came with the car ive only had for about 2 weeks)

the bad....
    dent in hood from where previous owner didnt push hood pin in far enough and hood fell on it....
    dent in passenger door
    dent near passenger taillight

located in Abbeville/Lafayette, LA.......make me a reasonable offer.....mind you i just paid about $2000 in repairs.....no lowballers....im in no rush to sell.....would accept cash or maybe trade for stock EG or Crx and some cash....

pics will be up tomorrow.....usb port on my camera is messed up so going take some @ my parents house.....

2. Thrule01

Thrule01 New Member

Start a Conversation