The bloodbath continues...

Discussion in 'Racing and Track Battles' started by BoostSpyke, Nov 6, 2006.

1. BoostSpyke

BoostSpyke New Member

Start a Conversation
    I told myself I wouldn't be doing this, but damn... old habits returning again. I've got to stop, before I tear up something.

Two weekends ago, all my friends decided we were going to Columbus to street race some guys we met about a year ago. Nice guys, nice cars, and we have been working on our cars :). We all rolled there, and our supercar killer, a 650whp 03 Cobra, blew a headgasket. He parked it at a well-lighted gas station, and rode in our SRT-4. We got there, had some kick ass buffalo wings :woot:, and sat around for some buddies. We were shooting pool, when the Columbus gang arived. Not much, but their fastest all-motor Honda was there, named Lou. He walked in, noticed Neil (our former all-motor king, 240whp all-motor EK hatch. Now running less compression on a sleeved block, awaiting some turbo goodies), and started quietly saying, "all mota! all mota!" while pacing around Neil. Neil said, "Man, if you want a race, look towards that cracka over there", and nods towards Chip, our newest all-motor king. For some background, Neil and Lou raced a year ago, and lost to Lou by a fender, while pulling on him in 4th.

Lou darts towards Chip, and asks the question, "Which car you got?"
    "The white CRX on Works", says Chip.
    "What you running?"
    "Not much. I'm still street tuning it."
    "Feel like running it tonight?"
    "Sure, if you want a roll. I can't catch traction until 3rd." Chip knows Lou has traction bars and drag radials on his built all-motor LSVTEC EF hatch.
    "Man, I'd really rather go from a dig."

Alot of negotiating goes on, and Lance's 280whp SRT4 gets drug into the race. We have set up a 50roll race between Chip's CRX and Lou's EF hatch, with Lance following. It's a 3 lane highway, from onramp-to-onramp a little over a quarter mile long. 3 beeps, and it's on. Lou gets a length at first, but Chip pulls hard past him, with the SRT4 closely following Chip. Chip destroys the EF by 4 lengths, with the Neon right behind Chip. Lou comes back and smack talks, then leaves, while saying, "Bring slicks, bitches!" Don't mess with a 2.0ltr, 13.5-to-1 LSVTEC CRX on EMS, that happened to be short-shifting at 7800rpm. Chip took it easy on him.

We leave on a sour note, but we had fun for the 2hour trip back home. Chris Head bought a CRX with a B16, and started messing around with me on the way home. He ran from a 40roll, while Chris still staying in 3rd, just like I did, and I beat him by 3 cars. Rematch, he starts in 2nd, and beats me by a car. Lots of fun.

Well, last Saturday, Blake held a party at his dad's performance shop that happens to be right next to a FULL MILE of straight, smooth pavement. As soon as I rolled up, an old friend wanted to run me in a 04 V6 Accord auto. Sure. Shits and giggles. Dead stop, and I launch like a man possessed. I get two lengths right out of the hole, and I hold them for the entire race to 120. Then I noticed my AC was on. oppsie.

Then Chris wanted a rematch with me from a dead stop. No prob, but I was worried due to my car seems slow as Christmas through 2nd gear, and I knew B16 CRXs are pretty decent. Standing stop. I do my first burnout in the IS, EVER! felt good! :rocks: I launch at 3500, and I get two lengths, while Chris is spinning badly. He's pedalling it hard, trying to get it to hookup. He eventually hooks, and begins catching up. I hit 2nd. He's at my rear door, but he holds there. We are pulling even, and I can't believe it. 3rd gear, and I pull a little bit. VTEC is screaming at my ass, while my throaty 2JZ is humming away. I hit 4th, and I pull harder and harder. We give at 120, and call it a good race. Tons of fun.

Not to mention the fun in the 85 Subaru JUSTY!!!!! World's most indestructable car. E-brake drifting around the dirt roads, reverse doughnuts, burnouts galore. We literally JUMPED THE DITCH, 3 feet into the air! Not once, not twice, but TWENTY THREE TIMES!!! eventually, the transmission leaked most of the fluid out, and we lost 1st, 2nd, and reverse gear. We put it up for the night, until we can get more tranny fluid, then we will have more fun.

2. BoostSpyke

BoostSpyke New Member

Start a Conversation
    and I have pics of the JUSTY!!!!
    ai11.photobucket.com_albums_a200_CWestAccord_hooterskells039.jpg
    my head hit the roof on this jump.
    ai11.photobucket.com_albums_a200_CWestAccord_hooterskells032.jpg
    ai11.photobucket.com_albums_a200_CWestAccord_hooterskells033.jpg
    ai11.photobucket.com_albums_a200_CWestAccord_hooterskells036.jpg

and we can hot-wire cop cars.

ai11.photobucket.com_albums_a200_CWestAccord_hooterskells010.jpg

Then the real police showed up, and George knew exactly what position to take.
    ai11.photobucket.com_albums_a200_CWestAccord_hooterskells011.jpg
    ai11.photobucket.com_albums_a200_CWestAccord_hooterskells039.jpg ai11.photobucket.com_albums_a200_CWestAccord_hooterskells032.jpg ai11.photobucket.com_albums_a200_CWestAccord_hooterskells033.jpg ai11.photobucket.com_albums_a200_CWestAccord_hooterskells036.jpg ai11.photobucket.com_albums_a200_CWestAccord_hooterskells010.jpg ai11.photobucket.com_albums_a200_CWestAccord_hooterskells011.jpg

3. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Hahahahaahahahahhahahaha

:spitdrink: How Did You Get Away From that Situation with the Cops?? :roflmao:

4. Specter

Specter New Member

Start a Conversation
    it was at the shop for repairs

loads of fun man, with that i could jump a ditch in an ubi :D

5. BoostSpyke

BoostSpyke New Member

Start a Conversation
    /\ yep. The shop is contracted to fix all the blown engines.

6. JDM BoY

JDM BoY New Member

Start a Conversation
    wow sounds like a wild and funn night!

7. Nachtmensch

Nachtmensch New Member

Start a Conversation
    yes.... 8 months ago. :rolleyes: :twak:

8. EastEndMotorSports

EastEndMotorSports New Member

Start a Conversation
    *sigh* noobs and bringing back ghost threads, just like peanut butter and jelly :googly: