The EP rumbles through Minot, ND

Discussion in '01-05 Civic' started by panzer_ko, Nov 9, 2006.

1. panzer_ko

panzer_ko New Member

Start a Conversation
    Yo, Panzer_ko has a surprise for all of you tonight! I took the time...what little daylight I had after work, to go out and shoot some footage of me pedaling around town in the EP...I want to know what you all think of how it sounds and seems to perform! :woot: Stand by...making video now... 6:05 pm... It is now 6:44 pm and I am uploading the video to my photobucket account (25% finished)... wondering what happened to my upload... fixing stupid internet... 6:48 pm... OOH, OOOH, OOOH! T minus 10 minutes!!

TADA!

ai100.photobucket.com_albums_m4_PANZER_KOMMANDER_EIN_th_JDMMovieMPEG01.jpg
    ai100.photobucket.com_albums_m4_PANZER_KOMMANDER_EIN_th_JDMMovieMPEG01.jpg

2. JussHatched

JussHatched Active Member

Start a Conversation
    LOL nice exiting statement. How the hell are you shifting and filming at the same time, I dont get it!

3. panzer_ko

panzer_ko New Member

Start a Conversation
    I am a gifted driving prodigy..lol, no I just hold the camera in my left hand, put my left knee on the steering wheel, punch the clutch really fast then shift with the right hand. It's hard, but enjoyable!

4. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    hahaha, you dork. musta been great shifting like that with all the ruts in the road we have here. i'm surprised there were no cops around, they're always out when i'm zipping around. cool video mang:thumbup: