1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the official "who was drunk last night" thread

Discussion in 'Events, Meets, Nightlife etc.' started by Specter, Apr 30, 2006.

1. Specter

Specter New Member

Start a Conversation
    damn straight. this thread is dedicated to all of you that have pounding headaches today. share your drunk stories and hangover stories here... i'd start but i already did in another thread.

so lets here em ya :puke: scuse me:googly:

-Peter

2. g3teg97

g3teg97 New Member

Start a Conversation
    ^^^ He was drunk.

But no story...lol

3. Specter

Specter New Member

Start a Conversation
    drunk when you posted that first one?

well i got another story. oh man, this one involves screwdrivers [nuff said lol]

basicaly me and a bunch of friends get hammered and decide to lauch a potato gun, which is always a bad idea when drunk. so we do cept it explodes sending flames across a park. no one gets hurt but the cops are called and we have to break it up. so we all just meet back at my other friends house and continue drinking. :cheers:

the lesson? don't lauch potato guns while drunk

4. g3teg97

g3teg97 New Member

Start a Conversation
    ^ LMAO

10 character rule = gay

5. Specter

Specter New Member

Start a Conversation
    post em up, they don't have to be from last night persay, but memory gets fuzzy the more time passes after drunkness ROFL

6. Mikey

Mikey New Member

Start a Conversation
    I was a little messed up last night.

7. Specter

Specter New Member

Start a Conversation
    ah you know you were rolling to CONNIE THA CRACKHEAD

oh man, well worth the walk

8. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    NightLife...

This should be in the NIghtLIfe Section... :googly:

9. Specter

Specter New Member

Start a Conversation
    not really. that's hangouts and what not.

this is the aftermath LOL

10. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    10 Character Rule

Change to 20 now.
    J/K it is now gone.

11. Mikey

Mikey New Member

Start a Conversation
    Yahoo!

12. Specter

Specter New Member

Start a Conversation
    yay this'll make those drunk post easier LOL

13. SiR

SiR New Member

Start a Conversation
    Wow, This had to be about a month or 2 ago and mind you im only 17 but i was being safe about and my parents knew so therefore heres my story :rocks:
    So it was a lovely evening and i gave my sisters boyfriend a call and asked him what he was doing that night he said he wanted me to come over and play some Xbox Live (Halo 2). So im like yea sure w/e. I get there...he bust out the big ol' Captain Morgan oh and beleive me this bottle had the handle...
    So we started to sip on them (Captain & Coke) finally getting a lil buzzed...feeling good...you know the laughing stages. Especially playing Xbox live and blatantly yelling at people swearing and all that good stuff. I think i probably have 5 C&C's in me right now prolly about 3/4 Captain 1/4 Coke Ratio for the drink. *FYI* i always make drinks strong...idk why?! So yea im feeling good...all of a sudden my sister whips out a bottle of UV Blue and im like Jen WTF your holding out on me with that shit!!!!. So i rip it out of her hands, and start chugging...after i know it its a little over 1/4 gone and i didnt taste any of it...i just drank that shit straight...So i continue on to play halo...and KABLAM!!! passed out...fell right over flat on my face nailed the Coffee Table...i wake up 30 minutes later...took the bottle of UV again Chug it again....(Now this is the point where im going for the GOld you know what im sayin?) Let me say this was a bad choice....this time i had to have blacked out....i woke up in my sisters closet between to litter boxes...and i guess i was tlaking to them the whole time? but i was not moving and neither was my mouth? Haha hella bad morning after that! :puke: :rocks:

14. Specter

Specter New Member

Start a Conversation
    OMG HAHAHHAHAHAHA

dude, you're one of the drunk Halo 2 players rofl

you played with Porter and Skimmy yet? every friday we are all wasted whipping on halo newbs LOL

15. BoostSpyke

BoostSpyke New Member

Start a Conversation
    best drunk story I can remember was Nopi, 3 years ago.

It was the day before Nopi, and we were at the hotel with me, Glenn, Chris, Darias, and thier GF's, Cara, Ashley, and Britney. (I know. I was the odd man out, but you'll see why is all cool.) We started off with some Smirnoffs, and Darias (who is an accomplished alcoholic, BTW), breaks out his Bacardi 151. I was a n00bie, at the time, and didn't know the 151 was the proof. I ask about it, and Darias pours me a glass. I slug it down quickly, and 5 seconds later, my throat is on fire. I chase with Smirnoff, and my head is spinning about 2 minutes later. I take it well, and continue with the night.

All the girls are drunk as hell, and are a blast to watch drunk. Ashley spills Smirnoff on Cara, and Ash decides they need to shower it off.:thumbup: Into the shower they go, out go the clothes, and the real fun begins. They act like lesbians for quite some time, and run out of the shower, wrapped in towels. They forget that they have other clothes, so they wear the towels off and on, for the rest of the night. The guys are laughing our asses off, and decide the girls are just going to be teases for a while, so we sit on the balcony, smoke, and drink. The girls settle down, and join us in thier towels as we all revert to childhood, and sing "The Wheels on the Bus go Round and Round" for most of the night. I claim the banister railing as my best friend, and say that I'm going to stuff it in my backpack, and take it home. We stay on the balcony for several hours, and I decide it's time for me to turn in. I get up, get out my room's keycard, and lean against the door. I swipe the card once, red light. I swipe the card twice, red light. I swipe the card three times, green light, and I fall face-first into the room. Chris and Glenn's laughter is audible from 8 rooms away!!!! They come to my rescue, pick me up, and put me on the bed. There are more details, but I still can't remember them, and my friends are still telling me bits and peices...

16. Specter

Specter New Member

Start a Conversation
    hahaha the dangers of room keys :spitdrink:

17. jdm b18c ek6

jdm b18c ek6 New Member

Start a Conversation
    i cant remember any drunk stories.... i know i had ALOT when i was in high school, but i kinda slowed down once i hit 21, i didnt like the :puke: feeling

18. Specter

Specter New Member

Start a Conversation
    no see that's why you don't drink yourself :puke: you drink yourself :googly:

19. jdm b18c ek6

jdm b18c ek6 New Member

Start a Conversation
    once i start i cant stop till im passed out, :cheers: :twak:, im a light weigh now, havent drank inwhile

20. Specter

Specter New Member

Start a Conversation
    you know if i ever meet you i'm going to drink you under the table right???