1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

this is what i deal with.

Discussion in 'Off Topic - Anything' started by BRANDON, Dec 6, 2006.

1. BRANDON

BRANDON New Member

Start a Conversation
    So... its hard to come up with new ideas for decals here and there. I have made it a point to NEVER go to other vinyl websites, last thing i want to do is see a decal and get it stuck in my head. I don't like to "knowingly bootleg" someone else's idea.

I deal with this guy all the time:
    http://finishlinegraphics.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=15

i have caught him stealing SOOO many ideas from me in the past and every time he says. SORRY I'll take it down.

here is my original decal (i thought up)
    [​IMG]

and his bootleg.
    [​IMG]

I go to many car shows to gather ideas, so i don't target just 1 vinyl stores ideas. Im sure i have a few on my site that where originally from other vinyl sites, but every decal that i have was inadvertently designed. I have NEVER gone to other vinyl sites to steal ideas.

If you guys know of any other FORUMS that need some decals made, or don't have a sponsor that sells decals. Please let me know, i want to spread my site all over the net like a bad case of herpes.

2. solbrothers

solbrothers JDMChat.com Loser!

Start a Conversation
    HEY!!! i like herpes... i mean... i like decals!!!!

3. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    ^^:roflmao:

that really sucks about the stealing of ideas...but it's so hard to control things like that in our industry...look @ eBay as an example. but, i'm sure that the other guy's sticker quality sucks anyway like a bad case of herpes.:)

4. JussHatched

JussHatched Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Wow, thats pretty homosexual. At least we all know he probably doesnt get any business anyways!

5. BRANDON

BRANDON New Member

Start a Conversation
    anyone from Hawaii? i want to make a decal for hawaii people with a pic of the islands :) anyone know if they call them self something? like island folk or something trendy :)

6. Specter

Specter New Member

Start a Conversation
    how about a decal that says

Engines
    [with little dash marks so i can mark them off one by one when i blow them like WWI aircraft pilots]

eh?

7. BRANDON

BRANDON New Member

Start a Conversation
    ahhahahhaha

8. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    i'm from Hawai'i...i know there's a few other peeps from Hawai'i on here too. but i haven't been home in a few months so i don't really know what's new and trendy in Hawai'i right now. you could do one w/a pic of the islands, and then right below the islands in some kind of cool graffiti style font print "808 ST8" or "808 State" (Hawaii's area code is 808)...i'll wait and see what my fellow island braddahs got to say for sticker ideas. :)

9. BRANDON

BRANDON New Member

Start a Conversation
    i got a great photo of the islands.