1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Story Is One For The Records

Discussion in 'Racing and Track Battles' started by jdmSiR, Oct 30, 2006.

1. jdmSiR

jdmSiR New Member

Start a Conversation
    As my girl and i were leaving the 4D ultrasound place we jump in my 94 eg si and got on the freeway, I lock the cruise control around 75 mph i see a car that resemble mine from my rear view mirror trying to catch up.

As soon as the car stars to get in my left i see is a del sol and the passenger is already giving me his little bad ass look :attention: , so i already knew they wanted to run.

They get right next to me we are now side by side doing 75 mind you my cruise control it is still lock on (with my girl pregnant yeah right I’m going to run just to impress 2 cock sucker :badidea: ) the driver of the del sol tried to shift down and run but the dumb ass drops it from 5th gear to second and completely ruined his engine :roflmao: his car jolted back tires squeal on the pavement from the dramatic drop of speed and his car started to smoke bad he had no choice but to pull over as I laugh my ass of so bad even my girl got a laugh.:loser:

2. panzer_ko

panzer_ko New Member

Start a Conversation
    I did that on the Autobahn in Germany...Thank God for German engineering or my BMW engine would have been shot...

3. jdmSiR

jdmSiR New Member

Start a Conversation
    don't take me wrong I've been that dumb ass and shifted to the wrong gear at a freeway intersection man that hurt i taught for sure i broke some thing.

i figure every one here has or will go through this but when your trying to get some one to run you is just to funny to pass by with out sharing.

maybe not one for the records but one to get a smile from.

4. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    i did that once when i was first learning to drive stick...luckily it was in a crappy jdm utility truck in okinawa...so the engine was a little tough. that's funny about what happened to that deuschebag though:roflmao:

5. panzer_ko

panzer_ko New Member

Start a Conversation
    I was trying to be cool one night in my EP3 and I took off from a light and went to shift to second and grinded my gears really bad, made a funny noise, felt stupid...nuff' said

6. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    grinding

^^been there...as to how many times i have, we won't discuss that:)

7. Shaggy

Shaggy New Member

Start a Conversation
    ha thats funny man. dont blame ya for not racing with her in the car :thumbup: for good judgement. i mess with people at redlights when the gf is with me but nothing stupid.

lol i tack up at a readlight... (her) (me) // wat ru doin?... checkin the engine for misfires... so its coincidence that thers a ricer beside us?...yup

8. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    ^^ works for me:thumbup:

9. J spec DA 9

J spec DA 9 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Damn thats funny it happend to me but luckily i didnt break anything

10. JussHatched

JussHatched Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Haha what a sucker. Too bad I shift from 5th to 2nd on purpose occasionally. I never hit the rev limiter though.

11. Specter

Specter New Member

Start a Conversation
    heh heh heh... dumbass

never quite did one that bad, worst i've pulled off was third to second a few times trying to go to fourth. but i usually pop the clutch back in before the revs get anywhere dangerious.

sounds to me like the dumbass ricer blew his clutch out overrevving the engine. dumbass

12. Thrule01

Thrule01 New Member

Start a Conversation
    lol!!!...wow...just wow....that made my day...some kids i swear....

13. Vector

Vector New Member

Start a Conversation
    hahha, that is funny as hell. the worst part about it is that i can imagine me being in the del sols position, lol jk

you owned that suckah and you didnt even change your speed