1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tickets?

Discussion in 'General Car Discussions' started by Nachtmensch, Jun 10, 2006.

1. Nachtmensch

Nachtmensch New Member

Start a Conversation
    whats your worst ticket experience?

i got:

2 speeding tickets in one weekend. :eek:hsnap:
    71 in a 55 zone, and 57 in a 40 zone..... there goes $200 for those

the cop for the 71mph one commented that my car is 'really low' and asked if i did much to the car. i said 'not really.' all i have is coilovers and a LSD....not too bad.

-kevin

2. Mikey

Mikey New Member

Start a Conversation
    Just one from "running a red light" a few years ago.

It was so yellow though, haha.

3. 2000gsr

2000gsr New Member

Start a Conversation
    I have gotten numerous tickets. Let's see.

5 - seatbelt tickets. (2 in 4 days) you would think I would learn
    1 - loud exhaust (My old car and exhaust was broken)
    1 - Littering (threw a cigarette butt out the window)
    1 - running a stop sign
    1 - Failure to produce proof of insurance. (Forgot to put my new insurance card in my car.)
    2 - no front plate. (I will not put it on my car)

I think that is it. There might be a couple more that I forgot. All the tickets I have gotten have been just fines. Nothing that affects my license.

4. BoostSpyke

BoostSpyke New Member

Start a Conversation
    2 speeding tickets - 94 in 70, and 75 in 45
    1 seatbelt ticket - for moving my car from one parking lot to another

and too many warnings, close scraps, diversions, and innocent tickets to name. that's why I'm the Rapist of the Justice System.

5. poonkla

poonkla New Member

Start a Conversation
    Ive only gotten one and it sucked. Racing and changing lanes without a signal. It was $380 and then my attorney cost $200. Poop.

6. Specter

Specter New Member

Start a Conversation
    good thread idea :thumbup:

my worst was going 68 in a 40

i just paid it, the cop was nice cause i KNOW i was going faster then 68 :spitdrink:

7. Flexin_K20

Flexin_K20 New Member

Start a Conversation
    I got five tickets once, at the same time.:thumbsdown:
    here you go:
    1. Not having a florida drivers license
    2. My passanger not wearing a seatbelt
    3. Throwing a lighted substance from the vehicle
    4. Doing 60+ in a 30
    5. Not stopping at a stop sign

Ok, ok before you pass judgment hear me out.
    as for the license, I had the dmv paper work for my fl license in the trunk, but he( the cop) would not let me get out of the car. The license i gave him when he pulled me over was my cali one, in Florida they let you keep your old license...who knows why but they do.

I'll take the seat belt tickets without complain, but since then Everybody that rides in my car has to buckle-up

The lighted substance thing was A cigarette he told me to put out, so i flicked it and BAM:eek:hsnap: thats another one
    30+.....Obvious
    Finaly, the good-'ol-california stop.

$700+ dollars later, the mad points on my liscense, and a big f@cking pain in the ass.... I've been sans tickets for a year and a half, knock on wood:rocks:

8. Nachtmensch

Nachtmensch New Member

Start a Conversation
    ^:slap:

good job hahahahaha

9. datac99

datac99 New Member

Start a Conversation
    I win!

Alright I signed up just so I could jump on this thread! So here it is...
    The lude gets stolen from in front of my friends house in the asscrack of Oakland while I'm crashed out from a night of drinking...

I actually get it back minus the stereo about 8 hours later... Oh yeah... And the front bumper is just gone... So they had some fun with it... What I don't realize for a day or two is that the midpipe has been cracked nearly in half... So under the right circumstances it's now really loud.

So fast forward two days... I'm driving around pissed off and I'm late for a meeting... I'm in a left turn lane, light goes green... And I'm about to go when one of those extended groups of drunken girls decides to use the crosswalk...

You know what I'm talking about... 10 drunken girls 2 lucky mother fuckers all slowly stumbling through the crosswalk about 10 feet apart... And 2 on the curb yelling cuz' they don't even want to go wherever the rest of the group is headed.... And my green light is about to turn red....

So as the last drunken chick is clear of my lane I gun it and whip around the corner... Now I was sitting under a big overpass & have the busted midpipe... I'm sure you can all guess what happens... The exhaust and the echo sound like someone blew up a rider truck filled with fertilizer.... Boom! A few of the bitches even jumped a bit... It was funny...

I don't know where the cop was hiding but he followed me for about a block and then put the lights on... It's technically a fix-it ticket... But if you've ever tried to get a cop to sign off on a modified muffler then you know that it's just a ticket. Prick even spent 1/2 hour running my records so he KNEW the car had been pinched 2 days prior, and he still gave me the ticket...

Anyway, I just ordered a set of Mugen pedals so when they get here I'll actually have some genuine JDM goodness to show off... Been wanting a set for like 2 years now so $10 off was all the excuse I needed ;-)

-PM

10. Flexin_K20

Flexin_K20 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Well Welcome and enjoy your stay
    Do you have any pics you want to post in the newbie section, is so that would be great:thumbup:

11. datac99

datac99 New Member

Start a Conversation
    I'll see what I have in the way of old stuff, I should have a few snaps of her with the full combat kit on - the way I bought the car. But I've been taking advantage of my misfortune to clean the car up a bit. So the good pics will be coming in two weeks when she's out of the shop.

Back to stock rear wing.
    Shaved emblems all around.
    Shaved antenna. With a 06' VW whip coming to replace it.
    CF hood (This is a bit dicey... The one company that said they could make me one isn't answering their phone anymore! If anybody knows what’s up with Fiber Images, let me know!)

I'll be sure and take a few extra snaps of the Mugen pedals going in... But I'm pretty sure someone actually did a full write-up on putting these in a prelude already.

12. g3teg97

g3teg97 New Member

Start a Conversation
    64 in a 45. It was my first and only speeding ticket. It was a massive speed trap that I didn't see, but the Cop was nice because I wasn't going 64. It was closer to 70. He said it would've been more if I was going 65 because it would've been 20 miles over and more points.

The other time I was close was at this stop light. It just blinks red and the other way it blinks yellow. No one usually comes fromt the left and I was turning right, so who really comes to a complete stop? Well, there was a Trooper hanging out and she saw me and pulled me over. She asked where I lived and if I was in school. I told her yes and I was home for the weekend and then she just told me I need to come to a complete stop next time and told me to have a good day.