1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

USDM in japan

Discussion in 'General Car Discussions' started by Deibidosan, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Deibidosan

Deibidosan Active Member

Start a Conversation
    its always funny to see american cars driving here in japan. i always try to get pics when i can. here are a few. and i mean just a few. japanese guys love old and new american cars! the hip hop yakuza guys have some amazing lowriders! both of the impalas here had switches. enjoy! :)
    JDMZ28.JPG

JDMbronco.JPG

JDMvette.JPG

JDMimpala.JPG

JDMhopper.JPG
    JDMZ28.JPG JDMbronco.JPG JDMvette.JPG JDMimpala.JPG JDMhopper.JPG

2. 93DA

93DA New Member

Start a Conversation
    Thats Bad Ass

3. deathrace2000

deathrace2000 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Thats pretty cool. I like the lowriders. I think if i had my choice of American cars to drive over there it wouldnt be a Bronco or a white trash z28 haha.

4. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    yeah, i noticed the Japanese people really like American vehicles, especially vehicles like the Mustang, Corvette, and Camaro...but also the USDM trucks.:) i imagine they pay around the same we would pay to have a skyline or silvia in the U.S. there is a shop in Okinawa near Naha that imports those old impalas like that and hooks them up and sells them. cool pics yo:thumbup:

5. DelSlowSI

DelSlowSI New Member

Start a Conversation
    that bronco surprised me...that was the last thing i would expect to see in japan

6. Flexin_K20

Flexin_K20 New Member

Start a Conversation
    God, how redicoulse must it be to find parking when go out with one of those domestics.
    I do agree, about those impalas being badass...My first car was a '66 4door impala:thumbup:

7. Deibidosan

Deibidosan Active Member

Start a Conversation
    im also wondering how much they have to pay for parts and GAS!!! theres a guy here that has a newer dodge extended cab duelly. now how in the fuck someone drive a vehicle like that over her is beyond me! lack of parking, inspection, gas, no way! im gonna take some pics of the american car shop. impala city! lol! also, that camero was MINT except for the wheels and exhaust! i have to admit it was really nice! restored im guessing. Astro vans are really cool for the japanese guys too. the japanese guy that works with me is 20, and everytime he sees one he about jumps out of the car! lmao! i tell him how gay and cheap they are in the states, but he always lets me know how cool they are! lol! although his favorite car right now is the Honda Odyssey! so hes not to far off track! the japanese treat their american cars like we treat our imports! the buy them and clean and replace everything to make them as "american" as possible! just like us buying JDM parts and cleaning the piss out of our hondas and nissans and such! :)

8. BRANDON

BRANDON New Member

Start a Conversation
    nice redkneck bronko!

9. g3teg97

g3teg97 New Member

Start a Conversation
    It's really weird to see Japanese tags on those cars. lol

10. Deibidosan

Deibidosan Active Member

Start a Conversation
    more usdm

heres a few more lowriders from the american shop. and the landcruiser is just one of a bunch of skyhigh suvs here, BUT they have to have rediculous HUGH fender flairs to cover the tires. makes them look really stupid. enjoy!! :)
    CIMG1888.JPG

CIMG1890.JPG

CIMG1891.JPG

CIMG1892.JPG

CIMG1894.JPG

CIMG1895.JPG

JDMredneck.JPG
    CIMG1888.JPG CIMG1890.JPG CIMG1891.JPG CIMG1892.JPG CIMG1894.JPG CIMG1895.JPG JDMredneck.JPG

11. JussHatched

JussHatched Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Haha, its just funny to think that japanese people consider some cars cool like old SUVs lol.

12. clubeg6.com

clubeg6.com Member

Start a Conversation
    That is funny shit. Big ole white boy trucks out in the most cramped cities :D
    The lowriders must be pretty damn awkward to see there as well :D

13. pyork03

pyork03 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Hey Dave this thread reminded me of when we were over there and had to go meet that lady for your wedding stuff and we went outside and seen the older Subaru STI. While me and you were drooling over that, there were like 8 guys crowded around that 69 Camaro or whatever it was over there in the corner. That was funny. Good times, good times.

14. Deibidosan

Deibidosan Active Member

Start a Conversation
    i know! right? thats exacly what it was! 69 Z28. they had the hood up crowded around like they were watchin 2 chiks oil wrestle in the nude! ooohs and ahhhs all around. i gave them a compliment and they just looked at me like i was stupid. oh well! yes good time! when you come back we'll have some more! :thumbup: :)

15. whycrx04

whycrx04 New Member

Start a Conversation
    aight so if i buy up a bunch of usdm pos's and ship um to japan, who wanna sell um for me?

16. L3gkang

L3gkang New Member

Start a Conversation
    This is the only gs 6speed legend in japan and the guy has put the korean badges on it!
    ai81.photobucket.com_albums_j239_l3gkang_Picture423.jpg
    ai81.photobucket.com_albums_j239_l3gkang_Picture423.jpg