1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Venaci Wheels Custom Built for most apps.

Discussion in 'User Classifieds Ads - Buy and Sell' started by SiRalex16v, Sep 21, 2010.

1. SiRalex16v

SiRalex16v New Member

Start a Conversation
    http://www.venaciwheels.com/

How's it going guys ... some of you may remember me some not ... i've been out of the game for a while. I now am a rep. For the Venaci wheels. The wheels are 100% built in Japan. The come Forged and we even have a Forged Mag. wheel as well for those of you that are balla's ~!

you can contact me Via mail on JDMCHAT for special member pricing. All members will get a significant discount on this product via me. They start from 17" to 21's. These are Custom Built Wheels and do require some time for us to have these built and recieved. Air freight is an option but it is quite expensive. With this service your turn around time is about 30 days. Without you are looking at 60-90 days. Let me know if you want any pricing or info regarding this line. Thanks guys!!!

Alex :woot:

2. SiRalex16v

SiRalex16v New Member

Start a Conversation
    Also to let you all know there are some pix of some drift cars along with our Z on the website.... check it out!!

3. SiRalex16v

SiRalex16v New Member

Start a Conversation
    ya man ... probably "THE" highest in quality and affordable ... im going to go ahead give you guys a ball park .. im doing 19" for 2600 for the whole set regardless of width, offset or color....
    i'm doing 20's for 2900
    i can also work out deals for installing wheel sensors, tires including mount and ballance.....

let me know!!!