1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VIP Style Yo

Discussion in 'General Car Discussions' started by 97-ferio, Nov 1, 2006.

1. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    If anyone is interested, the new Import Tuner magazine has a pretty good article featuring some rides done up in the Bippu (VIP) style. and if that doesn't bite your taste buds, then maybe the new 2007 calendar full of hot models might. i highly recommend checking out the VIP article though, mainly for the pictures, they're hot. peace out homies:)

2. kcem1

kcem1 New Member

Start a Conversation
    no pics

3. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    i'll try and find pics from IT to post up...sorry bout that...if you can, pick up that issue, it's pretty good.:)

4. panzer_ko

panzer_ko New Member

Start a Conversation
    Oh yes! That magazine DID have some nice pictures in it. Good article too! WOOT to 97-ferio for buying magazines...lol

5. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    hahahaha.:roflmao: yeah, i have a huge magazine collection that fills almost two boxes, my wife has a lot to say about that, lmao. anyways, yeah, the pictures aren't posted up yet on the Import Tuner site, sorry. but, you can check out jtuned.com, the junction produce site, and team Emotion's site: e-motion.com for some nice car pics. Emotion's site doesn't have VIP car pics on it, but the other two do. happy hunting. and as i said, please do pick up that magazine if you get the chance.:woot: