1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want to know about anti theft hubs

Discussion in '92-95 Civic' started by 95CivicEX, Mar 2, 2007.

1. 95CivicEX

95CivicEX New Member

Start a Conversation
    Ok heres the deal. Im moving to a town house in a town that has a lot of (Lets say people look like they would jack your shit) Now its got a garage and a lock with a key on the garage with no windows. Now having a nice civic do u think the garage is enough or should i go as far as to get a quick release hub for my steering wheel or an alarm(cuz alarms are good but people now a days dont even look when an alarm goes off!) ????????

Opinions would be awesome

Thanks

Derek

2. SiRalex16v

SiRalex16v New Member

Start a Conversation
    I ll tell you right now .. anything from a garage to an alarm is a false sence of security... Becareful and what who sees you driving into the garage .. get a great alarm.. pager.. datachable steering wheels .. the club for the foot pedals is a great one ... take your ecu out .. what ever you can do :) onstar is good as well as lowjack.. onstar is better from what i heard .. but im going the lowjack route. :) 350 for a life time service..

3. SiRalex16v

SiRalex16v New Member

Start a Conversation
    oh ya .. but i live in LA area .. so im double catious.. it all depends one where you live too ...

4. xjdmshezx

xjdmshezx New Member

Start a Conversation
    ^ i'd keep a live rabit racoon in my shit if i had what you got..

5. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    how about a panther or some other wild cat inside your car, like ricky bobby's dad did in talladega nights.:) alex's suggestions sound good. :)

6. SiRalex16v

SiRalex16v New Member

Start a Conversation
    ya man... carfull... its never secure... just keep that in mind and you ll be ok

7. JussHatched

JussHatched Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Hidden fuel pump switch and a stealthy alarm along with any other measures will help. The longer it taked for someone to start your car the less likely they will get away with it. Get a good alarm and do a stealthy install and youre good.