1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what an A-Hole!!!!

Discussion in 'General Car Discussions' started by 97-ferio, Oct 23, 2006.

1. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    okay, so get this...i'm on my way back home from the local Hardees cause I had to get some food to feed my lovely pregnant wife. I am a block away from my house and end up at a stop light, slowing down to come to a stop for the red light. as i do, i end up coming within inches of the back bumper of the guy in front of me, which i normally don't do, but i had to kinda stop at the last moment...one of those deals where the person in front coulda made it through the yellow light, but stops instead. so, the light finally turns green, and i give the guy in front some ample room before i begin to accelerate to compensate for me coming up so close behind at the light...as i start to pick up speed, the guy slams on his brakes...so, i slam on mine, stopping completely...now i'm like, "alright what the fuck? musta missed his turn or something" so the guy starts to move again, and i give him plenty of room in case he stops, suddenly, again. i get up to about 25 again, and as i do, the fricken guy slams on his brakes again! so now i'm starting to get pretty heated...so, i honk my horn at him...the fricken guy gets out his POS, and yells at me "get the fuck off my ass!" at the same time i'm trying to put my car in reverse and get going due to cars coming up behind, so i could pull off to the side of the road and have a few "words" with this fuckin donkey...but you know how Honda manual trannies tend to stick in the reverse gear, not going there when you most need it too...as i'm doing this, it pops in my head, what if this guy has a fucking gun in his car...i started to get out my car to proceed to kick his dumb ass, but then i saw another person in his car. so i was like, fuck that...with my brown skin, even if i kicked one guy's ass, the other one would get me from behind, and then it'd still be my fault. people tend to stare here if your skin is a little darker than their's, especially the older folks. being in the military, it woulda been much worse for me in the long run if had done anything to the fucker, no matter the reason. so, my reverse gear finally works, and i back out from behind him, and proceed on my merry way...but i slow down to let him pass so that they don't follow me home. keep in mind, we were stopped in the middle of a main road that is always busy...luckily no one was behind me when this happened, and no one happened to be flying down the road when it happened, coulda been a really bad accident you know? so, when i got home, i just proceeded to punch my wall a couple of times, and lift the couch with my wife on it to burn some steam. why did this have to happen to me on the day i forget to bring my baseball bat in my car, damnit! do you guys think it was my fault? i don't know what to think, i'm so pissed...my car almost got fucked up too. damnit!

-Mark:furious: :banghead: :evil: :chair: :mad:

2. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    It happens, we all got a road rage story.

Ok now imagine living with Southern California's traffic. :spitdrink:

3. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    true, i'm just glad the guy didn't have a gun, that i didn't wreck my car, and mainly that neither of us got hurt:)

4. solbrothers

solbrothers JDMChat.com Loser!

Start a Conversation
    damn that sucks... did you get his plate?? i usually save the plate numbers of cars that mess with me. then if i see that car in a parking lot i could do what ever i want to do to it.... buahahahahaha haha... although i have never seen one of the cars in a parking lot... i have a lot of plate numbers though...

5. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    ^^^hehehe, i have a lot of plate numbers too. which reminds me, i need to go check on my car in a little bit and make sure it's alright:)

6. panzer_ko

panzer_ko New Member

Start a Conversation
    Man, please describe that vehicle to me Mark, so I can go pummel his ass for you!? My .40 cal needs a new victim...Timmy the Dak-Rat was it's last victim. For serious though, what's the description of the car? At least you are OK and your wife wasn't in the car right?

7. Deibidosan

Deibidosan Active Member

Start a Conversation
    everytime i get pissed in traffic my wife always tells me to chill out cuz now i have a baby and i need to be here for him always. and not to let some asshole change that. but i do get super pissed over here! 97ferio you know when your in japan traffic and all the scooters and old people walking and bicycles going out in front of you! i get super pissed. they have their own rules i guess! lol! only here no one has a gun so you dont have to worry about that. but that guy was wrong and out of line. sorry that happened to you! :)

8. Deibidosan

Deibidosan Active Member

Start a Conversation
    is this car related? lol! j/k!! :)

9. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation

yeah, i remember traffic in Japan. during rush hour, which is nearly a day long thing, except for real early in the morning and real late at night, traffic is a trip. the scooters were the one thing that used to irritate me the most at first, cause the guys on scooters and motorcycles are allowed to go at the front of the traffic at a stoplight. i always imagined swinging my door open whenever one of them would approach. your wife's right though...and my wife does the same thing, especially now that we have a baby on the way. guess i'm forgetting what real traffic is like, hehe. california is horrible, Hawaii sucks too...Japan and Okinawa traffic sucks too, but it was a little more bareable cause like you said, no one has a gun...cept for the Yakuza of course:)

10. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    ahh, it's cool man...I'll just keep an eye out for the guy in case he wants a round two. and yes, thankfully, my wife wasn't in the car.:)

11. JussHatched

JussHatched Active Member

Start a Conversation
    I hate assholes like that. Its not like you were riding his ass the whole time you just got close to him and he decided to take out his anger from having a small penis out on you. Ive had some incidents like that before and even got to the point where I pulled a knife out on a kid and maced him in the face. Another time these 2 kids were fucking with me and they both get out of their car at a redlight at night and walk over to mine and I was with my girlfriend too so I just backed up, revved and dumped the clutch and tried to run them over, lucky for them they dodged me and I just booked it. Makes me mad just thinking about it :mad:

12. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    exactly! it was pretty dumb of him to do what he did, but everyone has their off days. it's alright, next time i might be doing batting practice with someones nutsack if they have the balls to do that to me again. on a lighter note, my wife and i enjoyed some good sourdough burgers from Hardees with curly fries., along with some new episodes of CSI:Miami on the tube..it was almost like eating food from Jack in the Box, almost. but not quite.:)