1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who all has had their car stolen???

Discussion in 'General Car Discussions' started by familycar-GSR, Mar 4, 2007.

1. familycar-GSR

familycar-GSR New Member

Start a Conversation
    I was just wondering about how many people on this site have had their car stolen. I had an ek get stolen out of my garage. the bastards sawed my exhaust off at the muffler, left the jdm header, suspension, cam gears, and ctr cluster. they also just busted the civic type-r headlights out of the brackets instead of removing the bolts, so they ruined the headlights instead of removing them properly. the recent theft of solbrothers car prompted me to post this thread. just wanted to know how many people have had their ride stolen.

2. solbrothers

solbrothers JDMChat.com Loser!

Start a Conversation
    well my del sol was stolen and stripped. they took everything out of the enginebay... i mean everything. they took the tein Flex suspension, my rear swaybar, seats, gauge cluster, stereo, speakers, wheels,and really smashed up my car.

3. solbrothers

Start a Conversation

yeah dude it sucks. and now since the thieves know where i live, i don't want to get another honda. so i have a mustang now. sorry to sell out but at least i know they wouldn't steal that to strip it :p

4. cabezzzdb8

cabezzzdb8 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Sorry to hear about both but thats why I have a daily driver, my car hasnt seen a mall or desolate place in years and sleeps in a garage

5. pimpinpunk

pimpinpunk New Member

Start a Conversation
    Your My Hero. Most people dont do that but it gets em back later, I dont know why people do it in the first place? To have a high? Total BS.

6. RSMisfit

RSMisfit New Member

Start a Conversation
    my integra was stolen last summer...
    but im much more happier now

7. solbrothers

Start a Conversation
    yeah after my del sol was stolen it felt as if a big weight had been lifted off mhy shoulders.. alhahah. well that car was such a moneypit.

8. Thrule01

Thrule01 New Member

Start a Conversation
    my car wasnt stolen but it was broken into....they just ended up stealing my subs out of my 92 accord....this was a few summers back...