1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***Who KNOWS More???***

Discussion in 'General Car Discussions' started by CLUTCHONE, Dec 7, 2006.

1. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    ***WHO KNOWS MORE???***

Yes~ This is a Old Bragging Rights Game with a Internet Twist...

The Object of the Game is Very Simple.
    Answer the Question Above You Correctly Then Ask a Harder Question that May Stump Everyone that Reads It...
    The Member that Answers Correctly can Ask the Next Question...

The Rules

1) Must Be Car (JDM) Related

2) Wrong Answers will be Deleted

3) You May Seach JDMChat.com or the Internet for Answers

4) You May Provide Proof Of Correct Answer with a Web Link... :eek:hsnap:

5) No Trick Questions

6) After 1 Week~> If No none answers Please Give Answer to Your Question then ask Another Question. :woot:

~YOU MUST ANSWER to Post In This THREAD!!!~
    *May The Game Begin*

2. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Can Be Searched on JDMChat.com

1st Question...

Hirotoshi Honda is the Founder of What Company?

:poke:

3. imm0rt41

imm0rt41 New Member

Start a Conversation
    oh man, this one is easy! Hirotoshi Honda, son of Soichiro Honda is the founder of Mugen/M-Tec Ltd. that we all know and love :thumbup:

Oh I got a real hard one: On a JDM spec del Sol, there is a rear mist light in the rear panel near the license plate area. Is this mist light in the proper orientation for use on a US spec car?

Might have to get Jimmy to answer that one :p

4. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    EDM has Rear Mist Light...

Trick Question...

The differance Between JDM and EDM- Del Sols are...

JDM: one-piece headlights. Door handle map lights. Transtop (semi-automated targa storage in the trunk). Visors of course. License plate fillers. RHD. Automatic climate control system. Headlight washers.

EDM: Two piece headlights (glass) EDM Aero Kit (lip, sides, rear…btw its discontinued) H4 glass Aux lights. Rear Mist Light. Visors again. Heated seats. Headlight washers. Map lights. Adjustable headlights (up and down). And the 1998 Special Edition Motegi and Daytona model del Sols.

If Im Wrong May My Next Question be Deleted.... ~The Proof Link~

Next Question...

Mazda's First Prototype Wankel was Called???:poke:

5. Nachtmensch

Nachtmensch New Member

Start a Conversation
    Mazda's first prototype Wankel was the 40A, a single-rotor engine very much like the NSU KKM400. Although never produced in volume, the 40A was a valuable testbed for Mazda engineers, and quickly demonstrated two serious challenges to the feasibility of the design: "chatter marks" in the housing, and heavy oil consumption. The chatter marks, nicknamed "devil's fingernails", were caused by improper sealing at the apex of the rotor. The oil consumption problem was addressed with heat-resistant rubber oil seals at the sides of the rotors. This early engine had a rotor diameter of 90 mm (3.5 in), an offset of 14 mm (0.6 in), and a depth of 59 mm (2.3 in).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazda_Wankel_engine#10A

What was the only FIA rally car group to be cancelled? And why?

6. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Group B

Henri Toivonen , driving a Lancia Delta S4, died in a mysterious accident on May 2, 1986 at the Tour de Corse rally of Corsica, while leading both the event and the championship. His American co-driver, Sergio Cresto, also Lost his Life as the Delta S4 exploded. The fatal accident had no witnesses and the remains of the Lancia were merely blackened spaceframe, making it impossible to determine to cause of the accident. The deaths resulted in FISA immediately banning the powerful Group B rally cars for the 1987 season...

Nice Question But Lets Try to Keep It JDM so This Thread will Be Informative after Page 10... :)

Next Question...

A Wrench with 8mm/ 10mm/ 12mm/ and 14mm/ and 19mm Sockets is Needed to Almost Remove an KA24E from an USDM S13 Except for the Last 4 Bolts (Size I didnt Mention) thats On the Tranny... What Size are these Four Bolts??? :poke:

Once you loosen them the Entire Engine will Tilt Back Ready to be Cherry Picked... :eek:hsnap:

*Even If your an S13 Owner This Is a Hard Question... You Must Get Under Your Slammed Car to Figure this one Out...:roflmao:

7. Specter

Specter New Member

Start a Conversation
    or just look at the Tech service manual :D

17mm [that is unless you are talking about the clutch dust shield which are 13mm]

On the 1985 - 1987 Honda CRX Si pulse injector timing was controlled by the ECM based off of the TPS, CAS, and the engine load detector. the TPS is a pezostat resistor housed on the throttle body. the CAS is a PCI generator located in the distributor. the engine load detector is a nasty little invention using manifold vaccum to run a vaccum computer located on the drivers side of the engine bay. who was the manufatcture of this vaccum computer [i.e. company name]

8. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Its Really Fun to Find the Answers...

Who was the Manufatcture of this Vaccum Computer [i.e. company name]?

TEC is the Company Name... Yesterday I Looked at My Neighbors CRX ... :roflmao:

Next Question...

The Wheelbase is 101.3 inches for the 1992 Honda Civic Two-Door Coupe and Three Door Hatchback. :)

What is The Wheel Base for the Four-Door Sedan? :poke:

9. Specter

Specter New Member

Start a Conversation
    Time Delay Relay Part Number???

god that's too easy

the 1992 Honda Civic sedan has a 103.2-inch wheelbase.

heh... i'm going to be real mean on this one... and i really think that no one is going to get this, along with the correct answer i want you to provide a link to where you found this information.

What is the Honda Part Number for the parking pole's [aka bumper pole] Time Delay Relay that is installed on the 94-97 Honda Accord SiR???

There is a Switch, Wire Harness, TIME DELAY RELAY and Pole Unit... :)
    It extends and retracts the pole at the push of a button. The black box is a TIME DELAY RELAY that shuts power when the pole is fully extended or retracted.

Easy to install harness. One 12 Volt feed and One Ignition feed. It plugs straight in to the factory fuse box and then just connect the Earth. The timer can be tied under the dash.

There are two wires that need to be run to the pole. Yellow/White and Yellow/Red. They will match the colours on the pole.

ai60.photobucket.com_albums_h24_JDMCHAT_AccordSIRBumperPole2.jpg
    ai60.photobucket.com_albums_h24_JDMCHAT_AccordSIRBumperPole3.jpg
    ai60.photobucket.com_albums_h24_JDMCHAT_AccordSIRBumperPole5.jpg
    ai60.photobucket.com_albums_h24_JDMCHAT_AccordSIRBumperPole4.jpg

good luck [this took me two years to find :D]
    ai60.photobucket.com_albums_h24_JDMCHAT_AccordSIRBumperPole2.jpg ai60.photobucket.com_albums_h24_JDMCHAT_AccordSIRBumperPole3.jpg ai60.photobucket.com_albums_h24_JDMCHAT_AccordSIRBumperPole5.jpg ai60.photobucket.com_albums_h24_JDMCHAT_AccordSIRBumperPole4.jpg