1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why??????

Discussion in 'NSX, TSX, RL, TL, Vigor, Legend' started by L3gkang, Mar 23, 2007.

1. L3gkang

L3gkang New Member

Start a Conversation
    I did a search and there a lack of Legend stuff on here may i ask why?

2. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    i think you, and one other guy on here, are our only Lengend owners on the site. you should make some more posts though.:thumbup: especially if you have any DIY writeups you can post, or anything else informational that has to do with your vehicle. every little bit helps. :)

3. L3gkang

L3gkang New Member

Start a Conversation
    yea i can do that and i have our vice prezz coming to join on here soon also!then the whole club!

4. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    awesome man. we're always glad to add more folks to the online family we have here at jdmchat. the more the merrier.:) also be sure to take advantage of the points system we have on here...you can use points earned towards one of the many lotteries Daniel posts up, or you can also use your points as credit towards a purchase from the Response Import Auto Fashion online shop. :woot:

5. L3gkang

L3gkang New Member

Start a Conversation
    thank you and i'll keep that in mind!

6. eatRAMEN

eatRAMEN New Member

Start a Conversation
    I'm here and I'm here to tell you that YOUR A THIEF a copier and rapist of the fine ka7/ka8 legends. You single handedly have ruined any and all taste for these cars.

Being we are semi local a few years back my car was broken into and some JDM parts were stolen, and being your sedan has the SAME floor mats as me as well as a JDM console (you have what 7?) makes me wonder since you "got" all these if you have stole them from a local person. I know the floor mats ARE mine being they are HIGHLY rare. If I could reopen my theft case I would instantly point the police to your direction.

7. JussHatched

JussHatched Active Member

Start a Conversation
  8. EastEndMotorSports

EastEndMotorSports New Member

Start a Conversation
    This can't be good.

9. L3gkang

L3gkang New Member

Start a Conversation
    this guy is full of it i have proff of where all my jdm stuff came from my house is paid for i have ove 60,000 in my camaro so why would i steal from anyone when i have friends in japan who can get me what i want! Now im pissed i want you get your case reopend!

10. Specter

Specter New Member

Start a Conversation
    if you were really the owner and admin. of another web site then you would know that the managment and mods on this site WOULD NOT F$#%^&* APPRECIATE YOU DRAGGING YOUR PERSONAL BEEF WITH EACH OTHER ONTO OUR SITE

you now will both have to be looked into by us and if determined that you will cause problems on this site, be IP banned

11. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Please keep personal disputes, personal guys. This is a public forum which is known to be friendly and hassle free, so please help in keeping JDMC a pleasant place to post.

Thanks.

12. L3gkang

L3gkang New Member

Start a Conversation
    i hhhave been i dont even know these two so im back to what i was doing before they came!