1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wiring for amplifier

Discussion in 'Del Sol' started by geeseg2, Nov 7, 2006.

1. geeseg2

geeseg2 New Member

Start a Conversation
    does anyone know where to hid the wires on an amp that goes from the engine bay to the trunk?

2. panzer_ko

panzer_ko New Member

Start a Conversation
    Put it in the trim!

Run it through your firewall with a grommet... then run it along your panels and under the floor carpet to the rear (amp).

3. xjdmshezx

xjdmshezx New Member

Start a Conversation
    ^ correct, or if the amp is small enough, run the wires under the carpet into the cabin,and put the amp under the passangers seat or something..

4. panzer_ko

panzer_ko New Member

Start a Conversation
    That one is always nice too. Stay creative with it. Doesn't really matter where you put the connection wires, as long as they are connected, look neat and function right?

5. geeseg2

geeseg2 New Member

Start a Conversation
    how do u get it from the cabin into the trunk, where the rear window is? if i take off all the back panels will i find a way?

6. panzer_ko

panzer_ko New Member

Start a Conversation
    Well here it is:

You have to find a way to make a small hole (drill) behind your back seat. Or you could just take your backseat out, make a hole in the trunk cargo compartment's wall, and string the wires through there. Try taking panels out too, usually there are little holes there already. I have an EP3, so I don't have to worry about the the trunk wall.