1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB: '99-00 Si front lip

Discussion in 'User Classifieds Ads - Buy and Sell' started by Mikey, Apr 29, 2006.

1. Mikey

Mikey New Member

Start a Conversation
    Anyone want to help a Mod out by selling me a '99-00 Honda Civic Si lip for a good price.

Any color is ok, but if you have it paint VSM, that's great!

Please post pics and your asking price.

2. middleklasskid

middleklasskid New Member

Start a Conversation
  3. BRANDON

BRANDON New Member

Start a Conversation
    i know of one for sale in my town. A buddie of mine has a large box of stuff hes going to post on ebay.. but.. im sure he will never get around to doing it.

What do you consider a good price... we have been watching them sell on ebay for 150 or more, THEN they rape you on shipping.

Whats the max you would pay for one, he has a EBP one in good condition Usual wear from crapes nothing that wont be covered after paint.

4. Mikey

Mikey New Member

Start a Conversation
    I hate giving out prices... What does your friend want for it?

eBay people do suck on shipping. The price of the lip isn't that bad, it's usually the shipping that keeps me away from bidding.

5. middleklasskid

middleklasskid New Member

Start a Conversation
    I got mine for 120 on ebay, all it needed was paint:thumbup: I got a great deal:D

6. BRANDON

BRANDON New Member

Start a Conversation
    hel'd probily sell it to you for the price they sell on ebay.. but just give you free shipping :)

look on ebay, search COMPLETED and see waht a general price is. i bet its like 120$ish...

7. Mikey

Mikey New Member

Start a Conversation
    bump, LOL

Looking again!