1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wtb: complete titled vehicle

Discussion in 'User Classifieds Ads - Buy and Sell' started by stemiched89, Dec 12, 2006.

1. stemiched89

stemiched89 New Member

Start a Conversation
    looking to buy any year or model honda, not willing to pay any more than 300$ and car must have no more than 200$ worth of repairs to pass inspection. i would come pick the car upand pay in cash. if the car needs something to run like an alternator for example i would buy an alternator before i buy the car and install it before the car is off your propperty.
    looking for something as a daily beater so i can get my 91 rex off the road and get some work done.

also may or may not be interested in other make vehicle.

car must be able to be driven home.

i am willing to drive to most of the pennsylvania surrounding area and states.
    would bring cash to pay for car and a friend to drive my car back home and i would drive your car home myself

e-mail:stemiched89@yahoo.com