1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wtb del sol rear panel

Discussion in 'User Classifieds Ads - Buy and Sell' started by DR-MVP, Jul 3, 2006.

1. DR-MVP

DR-MVP New Member

Start a Conversation
    i am looking to purchase the edm rear panel for a 93 honda del sol. it could be a usdm or edm with the rear fog light because i messed up mine installing the plate fillers now i need a new one. please pm me if you have one available

2. RARE_EG2

RARE_EG2 New Member

Start a Conversation
    i can get you a full carbon fiber rear license plate panel if youre interested..let me know:thumbup: