1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wtb jdm rear garnish

Discussion in 'Del Sol' started by DR-MVP, Jun 23, 2006.

1. DR-MVP

DR-MVP New Member

Start a Conversation
    wtb jdm rear garnish the one with the fog light in the back. if some only has the light ,i would buy it too because i already have the plate fillers. thanks please pm me.

2. RARE_EG2

RARE_EG2 New Member

Start a Conversation
    well the panel youre talking about with the rear fog light is actually either EDM or UKDM..they come standard on those cars due to their weather conditions..the jdm rear panel only has the plate fillers on it..if you do happen to get the panel with the fog light..more than likely youre going to have to add your own plate fillers just like i did..it is a pain and time consuming if you wanna do it right..but its all worth it in the end..and remember..the rule with the rear fog light is that its supposed to be behind the driver..LHD car:the fog light is on the left hand side of the car..RHD:right side..but its all in your opinion..you can put it on either side:googly:

3. Flexin_K20

Flexin_K20 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Thats good to know:eek:hsnap: :rocks:

4. DR-MVP

DR-MVP New Member

Start a Conversation
    do you know where i can get one?? btw thanks rare eg2

5. RARE_EG2

RARE_EG2 New Member

Start a Conversation
    youre welcome!..i would honestly say ebay is your best bet..ive seen a couple sell on there..and for relatively cheap too(under $200)..as far as other local importing companies, they rarely get them:thumbsdown:

6. djdshaw

djdshaw New Member

Start a Conversation
    Its weird to read the comments you guys make, in the UK most people try & lose the rear fog & like with mine put a red led in 1 of the reversing lights so it still passes government testing for cars over 3 years. Most people also lose the amber side repeaters & fit clear ,same with the front lights.
    The JDM bumpers are alot more common here as we can import the cars straight from Japan being RH drive & all.

7. Miko

Miko New Member

Start a Conversation
    I'll check to see if i know anyone who has one available. If you do find one, hit me up. I have a picture of the hole pattern to mount those fillers. FYI, the rear panels with the mist lights are drilled for the longer euro license plates so plan on either getting an adaptor type plateholder or drilling even more holes.

8. DR-MVP

DR-MVP New Member

Start a Conversation

thanksin advance, can you please sent me the link to the pattern to mount the fillers. i just bougt on on ebay but that dude was from Australia so they should arrive sometime next week. i appreciate it. btw i saw your car on H-T.. you have a great looking car. you rare-eg2 and noel has great looking sols

9. Miko

Miko New Member

Start a Conversation
    Thanks for the compliment. We all have put tons of time, money and love into our cars and it's always nice to hear the hard work has paid off. Here's the pic i mentioned...
    aallstarsandco.com_filler.JPG
    Once you get the fillers, you'll see which holes are for what - i just drilled out the round ones starting from the largest. I hope this helps...thanks again for the compliements =)
    aallstarsandco.com_filler.JPG

10. DR-MVP

DR-MVP New Member

Start a Conversation
    dammm i thought all i had to do was easy bolt on i guess i got some work cut out for me

11. Miko

Miko New Member

Start a Conversation
    Yeah sorry MVP - thats the same thing i was thinking when i got mine. its not as bad as it looks though. Good luck with the install!

12. AlcoholicA

AlcoholicA New Member

Start a Conversation
    I like your 'Sol