1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yakuza

Discussion in 'Video Game Junkies' started by 97-ferio, Nov 4, 2006.

1. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    anyone ever heard of/played this game for the PS2? i was wondering how it is...saw it at wal-mart the other day when i was thinking of buying FFXII.

ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_yakuza.jpg
    ai74.photobucket.com_albums_i244_ferio_photos_yakuza.jpg

2. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    anyone?

3. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    I Got It~

I got this Game Its Pretty Good~

Yakuza is an action-adventure title with a story and setting focusing on the darker side of Tokyo life. In a society where respect and honor holds great importance, there is an even higher regard for these traits within the one organization that is most feared by all: the Yakuza. Kiryu Kazuma – a former rising star in the Yakuza who is rebuilding his life after serving a 10-year prison term for murder – suddenly finds himself caught in a spiraling underworld plot involving a mysterious girl known as Haruka and a missing $100 million. Kazuma must use his fists and his wits to stay alive as he unravels the complex web of truth and lies that surrounds the notorious Yakuza. The game is produced by Sega's Toshihiro Nagoshi, collaborating with Japanese author Seishu Hase as scenario director.

(Its Very Similar to Grand Theif Auto Except the Enviroment is Tokyo)
    http://ps2.ign.com/objects/764/764502.html
    I Like the Fight Sceans an the Side Missions Where you Go to the Juicy Bar and buy Expensive Drinks for all the Young Japanese Ladies So The Can Show you there Goods~ :woot: )