1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yay my new car movies came in

Discussion in 'TV & Movies' started by Thrule01, May 11, 2006.

1. Thrule01

Thrule01 New Member

Start a Conversation
    i had ordered chasing the touge and cannonball run europe: the great escape...they came in today along with a few other movies (the recruit, swat, formula 51, and snatch)..cant wait till this weekend gonna be a couch potato watching all my movies

2. CarbonEG6

CarbonEG6 New Member

Start a Conversation
    The best race I have ever seen but I do not know what the movie is called is when they have the CAT and Mouse race. The have cars like an AE86, Spoon's EG6, TRD MRS, etc.. cant remember the rest Is fuking amazing. The 2 last finalists are the Spoon EG6 and the AE86, the winner of the race was the AE86. I cant wait to get back home and get that movie.

3. Thrule01

Thrule01 New Member

Start a Conversation
    sweet find out the name of the movie and tell me....sounds like something i would like

4. Thrule01

Thrule01 New Member

Start a Conversation
    movies were ok...cannonball was average i like the mischief series better...and chasing the touge was mainly ppl talking and just how it came to be....wasnt bad was interesting just expected more from it...