1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hmm... new! (but not really)

Discussion in 'Introductions - Come say Hi !' started by dog283, Nov 14, 2006.

1. dog283

dog283 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Hey there! New to this forum but been into the hobby since forever. I go by dog283 on the net, elsewhere I admin at the FirstGenLancer forum http://z9.invisionfree.com/1stGenLancer/

I have a Mitsubishi Lancer A72 Type-LB 1400SL, First generation Lancer 1979 model in full Japanese SL specifications. It's got a 1439cc Mitsubishi Saturn Engine (4G33, 92PS @ 6300rpm 12.5kg-m @ 4000rpm *stock*) makes a bit over 100hp now, has had extensive weight reduction to maximize the power to weight ratio (think Lotus) curb weight with half a tank of gas is only 740 kg and has a close-ratio 5-speed from a Lancer EX Turbo rally car with a 4.222:1 final drive gear.

ai60.photobucket.com_albums_h24_JDMCHAT_dog283_1.jpg
    ai60.photobucket.com_albums_h24_JDMCHAT_dog283_2.jpg

I also have a 1993 Mitsubishi Lancer GLXi (CK4 Platform) that alternates driving duties with the A72 and I'm likely to pick up another Mitsu in the near future...

I've looked around here a bit, and this looks like a fun forum :D
    ai60.photobucket.com_albums_h24_JDMCHAT_dog283_1.jpg ai60.photobucket.com_albums_h24_JDMCHAT_dog283_2.jpg

2. panzer_ko

panzer_ko New Member

Start a Conversation
    Welcome!

Hey there! Welcome to jdmchat.com! I like the small write up intro on your 70's lancer...good pick for a car! We are all very friendly and have an excellent community. If you are looking for things to buy, go to Daniel's shop at shopresponse.com or check out Brandon's site at jdmdecals.com. Both places are excellent, I have gotten a few items from them. We have a great classifieds thread here for members looking to buy and trade with each other. Be sure to take full advantage of the lottery system, points system and rep. system! There is plenty to do here so sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!

3. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    welcome to the site, i hope you enjoy your time here. you will find the folks here quite friendly...maybe a little too friendly at times:gfight: lol. j/k but if you ever need help or anything with the site, just let one of the mod crew know. take care:)

-Mark.

4. Thrule01

Thrule01 New Member

Start a Conversation
    welcome....try reposting the pics they arent showing....

5. CLUTCHONE

CLUTCHONE Active Member

Start a Conversation
    ~Pics Fixed~

Welcome to JDMChat.com~:)
    I was Talking to Dog283 at http://clutchone.deviantart.com and He Def Know His Shit Hes OldSkooL So I Invited Him To Join Our Comunity Here at JDMChat.com Thankyou for Joining and Introducing Yourself... and I Hope You Enjoy You Stay Here... :rocks:

6. Specter

Specter New Member

Start a Conversation
    welcome to the site :thumbup:

7. EastEndMotorSports

EastEndMotorSports New Member

Start a Conversation
    yeah old school! welcome!

8. 2000CivicHatch

2000CivicHatch New Member

Start a Conversation
    Old school pwns...

9. Shaggy

Shaggy New Member

Start a Conversation
    Welcome to JDMC. hope you enjoy it here as much as we do. post away and thanks for joinin!

10. Deibidosan

Deibidosan Active Member

Start a Conversation
    welcome to JDMChat! one of the few "flame resistant" forums out there! we are always happy to see people with different makes and models of cars join the forum! it makes it a little more intersesting i think! well we are pic whores so whenever you want to show pics of your car, or anything for that matter, dont hesitate! again, welcome to the forum!! enjoy!:)

11. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    oldskool FTW! i'm reposting cause i couldn't see the pics yesterday. well, welcome again, and i hope you enjoy your time spent here:) Aloha! :wave: