1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"New" Old JDMCHAT member

Discussion in 'Introductions - Come say Hi !' started by 97-ferio, Nov 30, 2014.

1. 97-ferio

97-ferio Active Member

Start a Conversation
    Hi all! My name is Mark, I've been a member of jdmchat since pretty much the beginning. It's been quite a while since I've logged in, glad to see my account still works. If any of my old online buddies are still on the forums I've since traded my 97 Civic Sedan and 08 Fit in for a 13 Toyota Tundra as of August of last year. I'm still big into modding, it's just that the bigger the toys get the more expensive the hobby is. Eventually I'll get moving on my Tundra project, so far just small mods here and there. I still have lots of my JDM EK Civic parts, I figure I'll get an EK Hatch someday in the near future as my daily beater and end up fixing it up. Glad to be back, don't mind me I'm just gonna cruise the site and check out what's new. PhotoGrid_1414798025874.jpg

2. woody

woody Administrator Staff Member

Start a Conversation
    Glad you visited Mark...how are those Tundra mods coming along??