1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

noooooooob!

Discussion in 'Introductions - Come say Hi !' started by madmanmaigret, Jun 2, 2007.

1. madmanmaigret

madmanmaigret New Member

Start a Conversation
    hello everyone, i am a brand spankin noob! i found this site through srqracing.org when someone posted a link to a japaneese classic car show in CA. i was instantly hooked! I am the proud owner of a 96 civic hatch back. It is my first and only car i have ever owned. i am now 26. i bought it after coming back from korea (army) we had a layover in tokyo and i saw a type r and fell in love:leghump: i am a lover of almost everything internal combustion but this was a car that fit all my needs...(reliable, fun to drive, and good gas mileage). i now live in FL and am lucky enough to live near a few tracks so when (and if) i ever finish my car i can run it not too far from home! well enough of my rambling..........glad to be here!

2. Ludey849

Ludey849 New Member

Start a Conversation
    Welcome man! post up some pix of your civic.Now Floridas in hurricane season..fucking gay.

3. flyin-ej

flyin-ej New Member

Start a Conversation
    welcome......i love civics....lets see some pics...wat are your plans?

4. madmanmaigret

madmanmaigret New Member

Start a Conversation
    no pics as of yet...(ugly, dented, and faded paint)
    current: eibach pro, magnaflow 2 1/4 axle back, b&m short shifter, and polished HX's
    plans:b18b-t, beaks kit, ITR rear sway, GSR front sway, seats (GSR or RSX), spoon wing, sir lips, rear disc conversion, bigger front discs, and convert to a two seater.....im sure there is more but the brain is bigger than the wallet!
    oh yeah body work and paint!

5. Deibidosan

Deibidosan Active Member

Start a Conversation
    welcome!:)